Top 10 Best Pen Drive Recovery Software in 2023: Recover Deleted Files from Pendrive for Free
Pen drives are a great portable storage media that allow us to store, share and transfer data quickly and easily. Their small size, solid construction, and often large storage capacity make them very popular. However, as secure as it is, you may also lose files due to accidental deletion, formatting, access denial, etc. In this event, you must look for the best pen drive recovery software to rescue your data.
Choosing the right pen drive recovery software for your device can be an important decision, especially if you are in a situation where you need to recover vital information quickly. After careful research, we recommend our top 10 best pen drive recovery software for Mac or Windows. From free programs to more advanced options with added features and capabilities, each of these solutions offers unique strengths to help you access essential data. Read on, and we'll help you choose the best one.
How to Choose An Excellent Pen Drive Data Recovery Software
With the data recovery tools market flooded with hundreds of available programs, selecting the best USB pen drive recovery program can be an overwhelming task. To make an educated decision, you can refer to the following standards:
- 🆓 It is preferably free, has no functional limitations, and provides a great user experience by providing ease of use.
- 📜 The software must be suitable for all data loss scenarios, even if the Pen drive is not accessible.
- ✔️ It should also be able to retrieve almost all file types and preview them before recovery.
- 👍 Furthermore, reliable customer support is essential as it provides immediate instructions on any problems that may arise.
- 😜 Finally, the paid version of this solution must be reasonably priced. You can't afford even the best pen drive recovery software.
Considering all these factors, selecting an excellent pen drive recovery software should be easy and hassle-free!
Top 10 Best Free/Paid Pen Drive Recovery Software
Whether it be pictures, music, or essential documents, loss of data from pen drives can be a devastating issue. The best pen drive recovery software can help to alleviate this problem. For this, we have listed the top 10 data recovery software for Pendrive for your reference.
- 🥇 iBeesoft Free Data Recovery
- 🥈 Recuva
- 🥉 Disk Drill
- 🎖️ TestDisk
- 🏅 R-Studio
- 🏵️ Stellar Data Recovery
- 💐 RescuePRO
- 🌺 Wondershare Recoverit
- 🌻 Minitool Data Recovery
- 🌼 IObit Undelete
1. iBeesoft Free Data Recovery
iBeesoft Free Data Recovery is the best pen drive recovery software free that provides two scanning modes to meet all your retrieval needs. This comprehensive tool assists in recovering photos or videos that are deleted not only permanently but also much more. Additionally, with iBeesoft, you can repair the corrupted files before recovery.
- It is easy to use and offers a preview option.
- Boasting an impressive success rate of 99.85%
- Employ the latest methods to salvage the data.
- It also offers up to 20 languages and works on Windows and Mac.
- You can recover 2GB files from a Pen drive for free.
- Sometimes the deep scanning takes longer to complete the process.
- No portable version
Recuva is available as free pen drive recovery software that helps you undelete and format recovery. The basic version of the app has functional limitations. Only with the paid version can you use premium support, automatic updates, complex drive support of virtual nature, etc.
- The user interface is friendly.
- There is an option for previewing the screen.
- It provides reliable results.
- You can also restore the folder's structure if preferred settings are enabled.
- Only supports Windows PC
- You do not get any support officially with the free version.
3. Disk Drill
Disk Drill is a pen drive recovery software for Mac or Windows. You can also restore deleted or lost files from different drives like NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, etc. Not only does it provide recovery of the drive but also protection of data. But, its free version provides recovery of limited data.
- Straightforward user interface.
- It provides additional useful functions.
- It is categorized by file type to facilitate you checking lost data.
- The free version allows the recovery of data of only 500MB.
- The scanning results do not show the condition or quality of the file.
TestDisk is a powerful hard disk repair tool that helps users recover lost data, checks disk data structures, and restores partition tables. This free pen drive recovery software for Mac, Linux, and Windows is an open-source tool that is the ideal choice for anyone needing a reliable data recovery solution.
- Completely free and without any restrictions.
- It can be used on multiple OS and supports partition schemes.
- It can rebuild NTFS boot sector.
- The interface uses a command line that may be difficult to use by beginners.
- Sometimes, it does not give optimum results in recovery.
R-Studio is a powerful undelete tool that uses new recovery technology to provide a complete data maintenance solution for your hard drive. It supports local and network drives and provides many parameter settings to allow advanced users to obtain the best recovery results. In addition, various tools integrate perfectly to squeeze out productivity for you.
- It is a powerful pen drive recovery software with the availability of different packages.
- The screen layout has multiple windows facilitating multiple screens.
- It supports RAID recovery and provides disk management functions.
- It is challenging to operate for beginners.
- Scanning is slow
6. Stellar Data Recovery
Stellar Data Recovery is a powerhouse for restoring lost or deleted items. It can also extract data even if the hard drive has been damaged due to viruses, hardware malfunctions, system crashes, etc. Stellar can also resume data from different storage devices, including internal and external disks, pen drives, SD cards, USB sticks, and RAIDs.
- The user interface is friendly.
- With the support of unique algorithms and deep scanning technologies, the pen drive software has a high file recovery rate.
- It provides excellent customer service.
- Sometimes recovered video files cannot be opened.
- The trial version cannot restore data.
RescuePRO is an invaluable toolkit for anyone with important photos or videos. Whether a file is deleted or the media is corrupted/formatted, it can help you find lost data. On top of that, it has a simple user interface that makes the entire data recovery process fast, efficient, and stress-free.
- Good compatibility with media files and raw files.
- It has excellent recovery results for SanDisk drives.
- It also provides a wipe option.
- Restoring other types of files does not work as well.
- There is no support for hard drives.
8. Wondershare Recoverit
If you are looking for a pen drive recovery software that works for Windows or macOS, Wondershare Recoverit will also satisfy you. You get algorithm support of an advanced level that gives you a deeper insight into a data structure with an alluring rate of recovery. Whether it is formatted hard drives, resized or lost partitions, or hard drives of raw nature, you get help with this software.
- You can get tech support for free from technical experts.
- You get a preview facility in a larger window and scanning at an incredible speed.
- It helps in recovering file formats of multiple types.
- The integration services are available in premium accounts.
- The pricing may be excessive for beginners.
9. Minitool Data Recovery
Minitool data recovery provides you with a data recovery platform that is sold to deal with a problematic source of recovery. Even if your PC is not booting, this free Pen drive recovery software can create a bootable disk to help you retrieve lost data.
- It helps in the recovery of files from a variety of devices in a seamless way.
- Recover images, documents, emails, videos, music, or any other file.
- 4K drives are not supported
- Slow scan
- Some files cannot be previewed
10. IObit Undelete
IObit Undelete is a free pen drive recovery software that allows the recovery of files deleted accidentally. This software is designed to help users recover any file, from important documents to priceless photos, with advanced support for over 300 file types.
- Easy to operate.
- Facility for targeted and deeper scans.
- Encrypted drives are not supported
- Deleted volumes are not recognized
- Windows only
Frequently Asked Questions
For those of us who have ever deleted a file by accident from a flash drive, it's a relief to know that those files may still be recoverable. But in the process of this, you may encounter various problems. Don't worry; here, we have sorted out some frequently asked questions to help you better recover deleted files from a pen drive.
No, With the advancement of technology, as long as your Pen drive is not physically damaged, no matter how the data is lost, you can use iBeesoft Data Recovery to help you.
You can follow the steps below to pen drive data recovery for free:
- Connect your Pen drive to your computer.
- Download and install iBeesoft Free Data Recovery.
- Select your target drive and hit the Scan button.
- When the scan is complete, you'll see all items found. You can select it and click the Preview button to check the content.
- Finally, choose your deleted items and click the Recover button to save them.
If you have ever made a backup of the files on this drive, you can retrieve lost items without software. If not, you can only rely on the Pen drive recovery software for Mac/Windows.
In most cases, it will be at most 1 hour. It may take more time if your need recover many large files such as videos.
Use the best free pen drive recovery software - iBeesoft Free Data Recovery, it's free if the recovered files are less than 2GB. If it exceeds, then you need to spend $49.95 to upgrade to the full version
Its basic version is free but cannot be upgraded, and data recovery from virtual drives is impossible. If you remove this restriction, you must upgrade to the Pro version for $19.95.
There's nothing worse than the sinking feeling of realizing that you've lost essential files from your USB drive. Thankfully, all hope is not lost; many free pen drive recovery online tools can recover those files as quickly and easily as possible. But, iBeesoft data recovery software is the safest, most reliable, and the best option you can use easily. With its help, you can quickly reclaim accidentally lost photos, videos, documents, music, archives, and more onto the Pendrive where it belongs!